If the problem is isolated but has been occurring over some time and has caused rot, the wall will need to be exposed.

The damaged framing, all mould affected materials and rotting timber will need to be removed and disposed of.

The damaged materials will then need to be replaced and the leak repaired.

A Registered Building Surveyor will identify areas of your home that require remedial work and can produce a report detailing problems and an estimated cost for this to be completed.

Repairs that require the replacement of part of a failed cladding system will require a Building Consent.

If it is a partial reclad or repair, you may be able to stay in your home.

Do you have a leaky home?

Get a no obligation chat with qualified, experienced reclad experts you can trust.

Contact Us

  • Quality workmanship
  • Skilled, experienced builders
  • Open communication
  • Honesty and integrity